[This post dates from August 13, 2007]
We were delayed with finishing up the main bathroom this week with the discovery that my new bathtub is an inch wider than the old one, and so we had to chip away some of the floor tiles... and when we did so, we learned that the rotten floor boards extended WAY beyond just the tub area, so now we have to replace the whole floor.
I wanted to put in a new floor anyway, but this discovery means that it will be even longer before I'm able to get moved in. :-/ I need to take at least a week off work so I can have time to actually get things done at the house... This "trying to work in the evenings and the occasional free weekend" makes things go very, VERY slowly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment