[Post dates from August 20, 2008]
I'm moving clothing into my closet today! After 16 months of toil, my bedroom floor is completed, all the walls are straight, and I finished touching up paint and stain in the closet last night, so today I can put the shelves back in and start loadin' 'er up!
Sunday we put the ceiling molding up, creating my faux "coved" ceiling I've been envisioning for months and months... it needs a couple nails in a couple places (or something - one corner didn't stay up)...
Yesterday I also finished washing down the walls again (after sanding floors and using the room as a "construction area" for other house projects, it was pretty dusty) - just need my new bed frame to arrive and I'm ready to rock and roll!
Oh, I need to make curtains, too... that's my next project I guess.
It's always something, isn't it?
Anyway - I should be sleeping in my own room soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment