OK, so instead of accomplishing anything on Labor Day weekend, I was stuck in bed the whole time. ALL THREE FREAKING DAYS. My lower back started bothering me Friday evening, so I went to bed early. Saturday morning I could hardly move. I forced myself to do so, anyway, 'cause there was much I wanted to accomplish - I even managed to get the grass mowed 'cause Nick had to work - but when I came back in I went to lay down... and there I stayed.
Tried to work Tuesday, but had to leave after 3 1/2 hrs. Just couldn't bear sitting in that chair all day.
Trying it again today... feel a bit better... we'll see how it goes.
Grrr.
Just to clarify, are we talking about pain as in "needs a chiropractor," or as in "caught a virus"?
ReplyDelete"needs a chiropractor" - I thought I indicated that it was lower back pain.
ReplyDelete