Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not much to report

I fear I've been lax in my blogging efforts of late... but a) not a lot has changed and b) I've been busy.  That sounds like a cop-out.  I feel like I have been working a lot, though, so I guess I'll try to enumerate what I *have* accomplished.

I took Monday off for a little R&R and also to attempt to get the office into usable condition.  I found still more glassware that belonged in the kitchen, and so got it unpacked and relocated (unfortunately, I broke one of my beautiful crystal champagne glasses before I could get it secured in its cabinet, though... :'( Just knocked it right into the sink, like the clumsy fool I am... :'(), and cleared a path all the way to the window (it had been about "4 deep" in boxes previously).  So if Troy is able to come by and run cable from the living room to the office, he can at least get to the wall now.  

The parents & I went to the theater a couple Saturdays ago (for my Christmas present to them) - we saw Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, "Cats!"  It was so much fun to get all dressed up for a night on the town.  

My belly dancing instructor had her baby that same evening, and so my weekly exercise program has been put on hold for a couple months, while she gets used to having a newborn in the house.  I really need to buckle down and just work out on my own in the meantime (what a concept), but I seem to be sorely lacking in the discipline department...

I have choir rehearsal and a concert with the Bach Society this weekend, and I need to practice a solo for a small ensemble with the group, as well as a duet with Nick for Lent - but I hope to get some shelves up in the office this weekend.  I *think* I should have an opportunity to put up at least one wall's worth...

So much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment