I had the mussels in a white wine and garlic sauce - a HUGE plate of them with tomatoes and onions and French bread - soooooo yummy. Almost like seafood bruschetta.
The list of cocktails looks fantastic, too - combinations I've never heard of but which sound just delicious.
And they have a cheese plate for dessert - will have to try that soon.
Attached to the restaurant is a fabulous little gourmet shop - complete with fresh veggies, meats, cheeses, all the varieties of rice, tea, and vinegar one might want - it'll be so wonderful to dream up something fabulous for dinner and just pop over to grab a couple of things before heading to the car - no more needing to stop at the grocery on the way home!
Plus, the gentleman "mentoring" our young waitress-in-training was extremely cute. :)
I'll definitely be going back...


No comments:
Post a Comment