Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brief Update

Well, since I haven't posted anything since St. Patty's Day, I ought to drop a few quick lines & say "howdy" and "I haven't completely forgotten about blogging, honest!"

Life's just been a little crazy (which, admittedly, isn't exactly news) the last few months, and I still haven't really done any work on the house, so there hasn't been a ton to report.

But I *did* get my PC hooked up and running in my office this weekend.  The thing hadn't been turned on since I moved out of my apartment in April 2007.  It took about a full day to get all the systems updated, but now it seems to be humming along.  I very much enjoy being able to use it again.  I have yet to hook the printer/scanner up to it, but maybe Sunday afternoon.

Nick & I are going to see "Iron Man 2" on Saturday.  Maybe I'll pen a review when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment