Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time Management

... as in... need to get some!

I was doing so well.  I finished my Christmas letter weeks ago, and even mailed out cards to my High School kids from Montreat this summer... but I have yet to actually *print* said Christmas letter, and therefore the vast majority of my holiday cards remain unmailed.    I really need to get to that sooner, rather than later... but I'd hoped to spend this weekend finishing the Living Room project (priming/painting the walls and replacing the electrical features in preparation for the new overhead light - yet unpurchased - and new flatscreen HDTV and sofa - also yet unpurchased).

I *would* really like to finish making the Living Room  "livable" (beyond just existing with all the boxes et al) before Christmas, because it would be nice to put up our tree this year.  Nick wouldn't let me last year, 'cause the disarray really detracts from the whole feel...

Anyway - weekend plan remains to continue picking stuff up in there, and putting primer on the remaining 3 walls.  Nick's going to a friend's house for a LAN party, so I'd like to surprise him with pink walls (ie, primer "done") on his return home.  But at some point in the day, maybe I'll get some Christmas cards done, too.


(I guess I forgot to post that we did get one wall painted, and the china cabinet set up against that wall.  How did I miss that?  Anyway, here's proof!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment